Wednesday, March 23, 2011

House Rules


I promise my blog isn't becoming a review blog. But literally we haven't don't much else but been home lately. I thought I had braved the cold bug with the boys last week. Boy was I wrong! It hit me like a freight train late Sunday night and all this week (so far). I have been in bed almost non-stop watching smut daytime tv and reading. I finally broke out the book Mike gave me for Christmas from one of my favorite authors, Jodi Picoult. I started and finished all 532 pages along with some Maury, Dr Phil, Opera, What Not to Wear and Fresh Prince of Bel Air episodes, over the last 3 days. I have to say I was kinda in a lull with her last couple of books I read, but I really enjoyed this one. If you are looking for a good book, here's one I recommend.
I finally broke down and looked up what kinds of cold medication I could take while being pregnant and Web MD suggested Tylenol Cold. I braved the store last night and got some only to find out the GB does not approve and ended up fighting a nasty bought of morning sickness along with the cold after taking it. So looks like just some more r&r for me and hopefully I kick this soon.
A big thanks to Mike who has been bearing the brunt of dropping kids off, picking them up and doing most all of the upkeep and childcare in the house these last few days. He really is a saint sometimes.

1 comment:

jfm said...

Hope you are feeling better. I just finished House Rules and loved it!