Wednesday, March 02, 2011

!!The Ouren Caboose!!

It's official! The Ouren caboose is on his or her way this September. We had our 11.5 week appointment today and things are looking good. We had a rough start to this pregnancy and have had to go in every 1-2 weeks for the last 6 weeks but at the last couple of appointments, things have looked a lot better for us and we are feeling more confident. We are very excited to bring this last addition into our family and to share with everyone the updates as we move forward.

And to put it into Caleb's words when I told him the news, "Finally!"

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm doing a little happy dance for you. Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you guys.

Emily said...

Congratulations Becca!! Soo happy for you!

Mindy Long said...

Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well!

jfm said...

Congrats Becca and family!!

mom o said...

Congrats,I'm excited for all of you. Love you

cory said...

Congratulations! I hope you're well :)