Thursday, March 17, 2011

Zarbee's


I finally broke down and went scouring the aisles of Harmons for some sort of pediatric cough syrup that was ok for the twins to take. Most of them start at ages 6 and up. I had read on another blog about this product so when I came across it, it rang a bell and I read the box. It's good for kids 12 months and up because it's made from all natural ingredients like honey and wheat. All things that you can actually pronounce. So I gave it a try and I am pleased to say that it worked! I've had two quiet nights which have been fantastic and much needed since Mike has been out of town for work this week. And the coughs are fewer and far between during the day. I think we are on the mend just in time for Mike to return this afternoon.
I give Zarbee's an A+. For those of you with little ones suffering through the current bug running around, I highly recommend this.

No comments: