Saturday, May 14, 2011

Double Trouble Meets the Window!

Before Mike left for work on Friday, he was taking advantage of the beautiful weather and opening the windows in the house. He opened the window in the twins room as well. This window lost it's screen last year and we still have yet to replace it. Well while I was busy crafting away on my bow holder they were in their room playing happily and quietly for the most part and I thought nothing of it and was loving having 30 minutes to do something I wanted to do. Well when I went to check on them toward the end of my project this is what I found...................


Yes, they were being that good because they were busy throwing things out their window. They emptied 3 bookshelves, 2 dresser drawers and had started on random toys by the time I got up there. At first I laughed and took this picture, but by the time I was done picking it all up to bring it in...I was starting to be in a pretty fowl mood (it had been quite the morning already without this). So I made Mike put it all away when he got home from work. After all, he's the one that opened their window, right? Luckily he agreed and did it happily, that made it better. And now I can laugh about it, just like I knew I would later. And a new window screen has now moved to the top of the priority list. Double Trouble, meet Home Depot!

1 comment:

jfm said...

LOL!! Sorry shouldn't laugh...but I am....it's never good when a child is too quiet and you get to deal with two!!