Thursday, May 19, 2011

Etsy-Oholic

I have to admit that I am a full-fledged addict to the Etsy website. Seems like I can always find whatever I am looking for on there no matter how strange the request. I love that I can get so many unique hand made things and also occasionally get inspired to make something on my own. A friend of mine was recently inquiring about a purchase I made and where to get one for herself. So I looked up my order history from the past couple of years to get her the link to the seller. Then I found myself glancing through the various old orders and remembering some of my favorites, so I thought I would share a few pics of my favorite purchases.



This owl case perfectly holds my pink DS I got for Christmas
And you better believe I ordered one of these cute bags to use as a diaper bag for baby Faith. I even got her name on it. These would be great bags for any little girls, especially little dancers.



I bought a couple of these bowls made out of old vinyl records one year as Christmas gifts.




And this is the play tent Papa Ring and Grandma Judi gave the twins a couple Christmases ago.



The ornaments I ordered for the boys last Christmas.




Mike gave all of his employees these hard drive clocks one year for Christmas





These fabric curlers. They work so well and don't leave the lines in your hair like the pink foam and plastic ones.



Caleb's dino-apron



And this case that hold my little point and shoot camera in my purse for easy access



These are just a few of my favorites, there are many more purchases I've made and will be making as I find myself browsing the site nearly every day for new ideas and unique items. If you are into this sort of thing, I highly suggest you check it out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE Etsy...I love to look at the site all the time just to get new ideas.