Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Toy Story Halloween


 The twins are currently obsessed with the movie Toy Story and Zaden has been telling me since about April that he was going to be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween. So we went with it. Mike and I went back and forth about dressing up this year since we really didn't have anywhere to go and had opted not to. Then at the last minute (Thursday) he changed his mind. We ran to the costume store and he came out with a fun Where's Waldo costume. It's not exactly the "theme" but since it is a kids toy/game, I think it kinda works. Maybe? Ok maybe I'm stretching it a bit, but I still think he looks too cute in it. I made them all get dressed up and put them in the back yard for some pics.

Here's the group. And I must ask, Where's Waldo?
The real Toy Story gang
 
Caleb really wanted to be one of the aliens. He now wants to be a Utes player for his school party next week thanks to his new set from Papa and Grandma. But at least he's humoring us with these pics and wearing the alien for trick or treating.
 
Here's Miss Faith being a baby Jessie.....too cute.
 
 
And Buzz Lightyear himself
 
 
And here's the cutest Woody ever
Waldo!
 
It's going to be a fun year and I took the day off on Wednesday to run kids around and help at Caleb's school party.

The Toy Story obsession is not letting up either. As you can see they also picked Woody and Buzz for their pumpkins and when asked what they want for Christmas, It's Buzz and Woody toys all the way. I guess if they had to be obsessed with one movie, that's a pretty good one (one of our fav's as well) so I really can't complain. A Toy Story year? Bring it on!

1 comment:

jfm said...

Cute costumes....cute kids (and hubby) thanks for sharing!