Sunday, October 07, 2012

Change for Love



It was time for a change. It had been so long since I really cut my hair. 2.5 years to be more exact. It was sooo long. I had been thinking about a change for a while and when I realized (a couple hours before my appt) that it was probably long enough to donate, I decided to go for it. Mike and I had occassionally talked about me doing that but it was never really acted on nor the reason I grew it out.  None the less, it felt good to be making the change for a cause.

So here are some pics my hair dresser took during the process and my hair and donation form while I was getting ready to mail it off. My hair is now officially on it's way to Florida to be made into a wig for a little girl somewhere that can use it.

I'm trying to get used to the new shorter style. I wasn't so sure about it at first but it's growing on me.

No comments: