Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Paint Nite With Julia

My friend Julia has been in town running her Bricks 4 Kids business with her family. Before she headed back to Texas for a few weeks, we had to go out together sans some kids for her to get a little break. We decided to do another Paint Nite since she's never done one before.  Here's some pics of the fun and the final results.





She did awesome for her first time. Mine didn't turn out quite like I wanted it to, but that's ok. I still had a great time chatting, eating, drinking and painting with this pretty lady which is what these nights are really about for me. Can't wait for the next couple coming up this month that I've already signed up for.

p.s. To Great Aunt Sue.....the answer is yes! This one has joined the rest of my pile on the floor right where you left them. ;)

No comments: