Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An Interview with Caleb

Since Caleb's birthday is a month from today, I thought it would be fun to do a little interview with him to put in his scrapbook of all of his favorite things right now. I am sure his answers would change daily but here are his answers for today.

Favorite Color: All of them
Favorite Foods: Strawberries and Chocolate pudding
Favorite Teams: NY Giants, The Kari's (Huskers), The Utes. Anybody but the Cowboys. (clearly Mom needs to work of this part ;) ).
Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk
Favorite Toys: Race cars, dinosaurs
Favorite Animal: Cheetah
Favorite Movie: Sponge Bob Movie
Favorite TV shows: Sponge Bob, Curious George and Scooby Doo
Favorite thing at school: Recess and free choice time
Favorite thing about Daddy: He's so nice
Favorite thing about Mommy: We like to tease eachother
Favorite thing about his brothers: they like to play trucks and cars
Favorite thing about Papa's: they like to play with me and do stuff with me
Favorite things about Grandmas: I love them too.
Favorite person to visit when we go to Price: Papa Ringo
Favorite person to visit in Omaha: Aunt Sue and Aunt Peg
Favorite thing about home: I like it and the couch is soft
Favorite books: Dinosaurs and Bugs
Favorite Place to go: Omaha
Favorite Restaurant: Wendy's and McD's
What I want to be when I grow up: a football player and a pilot and on my days off from that a cop.
Favorite things to do: Draw pictures, play with toys and play a game on the computer.

What do you want for your Birthday:
A new race car
A new toy airplane
A new Radio/Cd player for my room
New Sketchers
New dinosaurs
Sponge Bob Movies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest idea ever. I am going to have to start doing that with Hailee as she gets older. You are the cutest mom and always have the best ideas.

amelia said...

what a cutie pie! i am so sad we missed all of you at the BBQ! i'm sure you were all happy to know we weren't there exposing you to the flu :) i've been meaning to ask how it went! did you guys have a good time?

Becca said...

I was so bummed that you had to miss it but I did appreciate you keeping the flu home. It went really well. We all had a good time. Maybe we'll catch you at next year's get-together.