Thursday, January 28, 2010

Illness

I think I have been stricken with the illness known as Vacation-Fever. Maybe it's the gloominess of the weather and the days that have been seeming to go on forever. But I can't help but start thinking of something to do and somewhere to go.

Our May Vegas trip plans are well under-way. And we are excited about that trip and have enjoyed planning it. However, we just got word that our Seattle trip in August has been postponed for another year until August 2011. So that got me thinking "Should we go somewhere else instead?" hmmmmmm

As much as we love the normal trips that we try to make every year to visit family, we have been talking and really think that it's time for us to take some trips with our little family. Which will mean that we don't get to see family as much and we will miss everyone, but we think it's time to get out and about and see new places and since we don't have the money to do both, we may have to sacrifice the family trips for at least a couple of years. Sorry Omaha family, but remember that you are ALWAYS welcome to come visit us here as well.

A couple of options that I am considering are the all favorite Disneyland/California vacation. Or a friend also suggested taking a Yellowstone trip with their family. I am up for suggestions as well if you have any, let me know.

Vacation-fever is a fun, but dangerously expensive illness. I am afraid it's going to get worse before it gets better. Does anyone know if there's a cure?

No comments: