Wednesday, March 03, 2010

2 Buckaroo's

One month from tomorrow, we will be parents of 2 -2 year olds. Scary thought. I have been buried deep in planning mode for their party. I have been crafting and buying like crazy, it's always nice to have a good mix of both. So I thought I would share a few pics of what I have been up to for their Cowboy-themed party. First off the invites:


And yesterday I got the makings of a mighty fine banner cut out and glued together:
And of course, I've even been working on the wardrobe and made them a couple of little shirts with the iron-on vinyl.

So much fun, but I am happy to say that I am almost done on the planning side. Just have to order a cake and decide on the grub to serve. Party is on April 3rd. I'll post the rest of the decoration and party pics then. Can't wait!


No comments: