Sunday, March 21, 2010

Photo Shoots

Remember how a goal of mine was to learn the new camera? Well this past weekend I got in some practice down in Price. My sisters kids were very helpful in posing for me. Our first location pick didn't work out so we went to an impromptu spot and let the posing begin. The main problem I seemed to have was with shadows, so I'll have to work on learning some tricks with those. I have also been trying out some basics in the photo editing software I got. I have so much to learn on both the camera and the software, but I am trying. Any feedback or helpful suggestions would be useful, feel free to leave a comment.







































Thanks Tracey and Cuties for your help! These should make some great prints for the family walls and to share with people.
*****Warning******* The next set of pics includes a semi nude, white, skinny, geeky male. That's right! I made Mike do some posing for me too one night last week so I could play with some settings and he went all G.Q. on me. It was really fun though and I am pleased with these pics. I haven't gotten a chance to run them through the software yet but I have been loving sharing them around. He's only slightly embarrassed. ;) Love ya hon! Thanks again for helping me out.













No comments: