Monday, May 03, 2010

Garbage Man

This morning after I was done finally catching up on some purging and shredding, Zaric ran right over and took the sack and headed for the door. Luckily the camera was within reach. He's such a good helper. Here he is dragging my bag of shredding to the door. (Try to ignore the mess they made earlier trying on all the shoes in the shoe basket. )


Once I opened the door for him, he picked it up and headed out.
Here he is on his way to the trash can. What a big boy.

Whew! That's hard work. It calls for a break.


And a little of the two-year old ADD showing up. "I'm not easily distrac.... Look over there Mom!"


And back to the task.


We did make it to the can finally and Mom put the bag in. He was so proud of himself. I'll need to remember this when he's a teenager and it's a fight to get him to take the trash out. Hopefully I will still have these pics to prove that he once enjoyed it.

No comments: