Friday, May 07, 2010

We Heart Moms

Wow! Mother's Day has really snuck up on us this year. I barely got myself in gear last weekend and I am happy to say that we managed to make our gifts and get them shipped in time, even a little early. :)
When I came home from work on Thursday Caleb met me at the door with this heart he had made from pearler beads. He was excited that he had done it all by himself. He told me it was for Mother's Day. Of course I professed my undying love to it and added some magnetic backing and proudly have it displayed on the fridge.


Now that these have all been mailed and delivered, it's safe to show off what we ended up making. The boys made some art work for all the grandma's with their hand prints. We weren't sure how the twins would react to us painting their hands but they surprised us and loved it. I see a lot of finger painting in our future.


We love you Grandma's. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there that read my little old blog. I hope you have a great day on Sunday and get spoiled rotten.

No comments: