Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Falls with Friends

I had a Dr. appt scheduled in Pleasant Grove yesterday and my mom and sister were nice enough to come meet me for it and watch the boys so we decided to make an afternoon of it and since I had wanted to take the boys back to Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon we chose to meet there before to let the kids play together. It was a beautiful day until everyone arrived and then the storm clouds rolled in and it started raining on us. But we made the most of the chillier weather and still grilled some burgers and dogs in the park and let the kids play in the water at the bottom of the falls a bit. It was a little disappointing for it to be so dark and gloomy but I think they still had at least a little fun. And the babies were thrilled that Taylor was there to follow around pick on. Enjoy the pictures.







No comments: