Saturday, July 03, 2010

4th of July Treat

Here's a quick and easy 4th of July goodie for your BBQ's and get togethers. Chocolate dipped marshmallows on skewers with sprinkles. I did some regular marshmallows and some strawberry flavored ones and decorated them with blue and red sprinkles. I also did both dark chocolate and white chocolate combinations.
They made a great, fun and edible centerpiece for my glitter toe/hair flair party I hosted last night. The table looked pretty festive.

I got this idea from a cousin of mine she had used the star shaped marshmallows which was even cuter, but after 4 stores of looking for them I gave up the hunt. I am still really pleased with the result though. Fun, easy and I didn't let the kids help this time but it would certainly be something they could do and enjoy. And they are loving eating and can't seem to get enough.

No comments: