Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Obsession Lives On


I have never been one to stay up just for a midnight showing of a movie but on a whim last night my friend Wes and I decided just for kicks to see if there were any tickets available for the midnight showing of Eclipse. I had been threatening him (as a joke) for a while to drag him along. Well at 9 pm, I was sure surprised to find some available tickets online. They were available at only one theatre and the theatre just happened to be the one within 2 miles of my house. Score! Mike said he was up for watching the boys so I purchased them and Wes met me there. All in all it wasn't too bad as far as lines go and he was as surprised as I was that somewhere had any tickets. We had a great time enjoying the movie and each others company (even if he did mock it constantly and spill popcorn in my lap). I loved it of course and my obsession lives on. I am already anxiously awaiting the next 2 installments. Hurry Hurry Hurry!

No comments: