Thursday, June 03, 2010

Occasionally

Ok, I admit that occasionally there are some things I miss about the places I grew up. We spent Memorial Weekend in Price, like usual and were able to take a trip to the desert on Sunday to meet some friends that were camped out there and take out my Dad's 4-wheelers and ride a bit. The boys were in love with playing in the dirt, catching lizards, hunting rocks, riding the big 4-wheelers and the twins even got brave enough to drive Caleb's little power wheel 4-wheeler around themselves. I see more of these trips and 4 wheelers of our own in the future. I guess that's what I get for having 3 little boys! Thanks Papa and Grandma for taking us out with the 4-wheelers, it was way fun. And don't get any ideas, I only said that I "occasionally" miss that place. ;). Enjoy the pics.






































1 comment:

jfm said...

Great pics! It is a fun place for kids....and a great place to "visit"!!