Sunday, June 13, 2010

EVO

I finally got with the program and got myself my own Smart Phone. I had been waiting patiently for Sprint to come out with something similar to the iphone and it's finally here. Mike upgraded to the Palm Pre about a year ago and likes it but I didn't like it at all. I have a hard time using it and figuring it out and find myself frustrated just looking at it. So I was a bundle of nerves when we decided to jump in and pay the price for the new HTC EVO 4G for me.
I am happy to report that I am in Love with this phone. I find it easier to navigate on the touch screens, easier to find what I am looking for and overall just easier to use than Mike's phone. I haven't even scratched the surface of what this phone can do yet but I am trying. And for once Mike is jealous of the technology I possess. He's even asked me a couple times already if he can play with my phone. Of course I let him, but am more than happy to take it back and say "ha ha!" because it's mine, all mine.

No comments: