Friday, June 04, 2010

Kindergarten Gone!

I can't believe the school year is over already and that my little boy is done with Kindergarten forever! He had a good last day and I am glad I went with him to enjoy it. Here he is in class waiting for his certificate of completion.


And him visiting with his friend Melissa. He is sure going to miss her.

And we are both going to miss his awesome teacher Miss Brasher. We took her a nice thank you card and some flowers today to say thanks for being so great.
I am happy and sad to have my Friday mornings back and not volunteering at the school. But I will miss her and how great she is with the kids. That's no easy task and I couldn't do it, but I am glad there are people like her out there that can and do. I seriously feel so lucky that Caleb was in her class this year.
After the classroom certificates they went to an awards assembly where he received an award for outstanding citizenship. This was for his positive attitude and being kind and respectful to others and following the rules while making lots of friends. He was pretty happy about it. And we also have received his last report card of the year and are very proud of his high performance and hard work.
Way to go Caleb! Look out First Grade, here we come!



No comments: