Monday, July 12, 2010

Yard Sale

This weekend we held a combined yard sale in Price at my Dad's house. I am happy to report that we made over $400 to put toward our upcoming combined camping trip and we also got rid of a ton of junk as well. That always feels good. Plus, I had fun putting my nieces and nephews to work.


This is Leyton, we hooked up the karaoke machine we were selling and had him yell "Yard Sale" as cars were passing :).

Cashiering beauties were Schydi and DaNell (pictured).



But my favorite was being able to talk Taylor into standing on the corner with this sign and balloons for $5. He was pretty embarrassed at first but after he got some waves, honks and thumbs up and a few cars to stop, he proclaimed that he was "an awesome salesman". I have to agree.




It was a good weekend and a nice way to spend some time together and be productive at the same time. I can't help to think of all the rest of the junk in this house I need to get rid of now. How does it accumulate so quickly?

No comments: