Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random Me

I've done this before somewhere else but had seen this on a few blogs and thought it might be fun. Here's 25 random things about me. Try it! It's harder than it sounds.

1. My sister referred me to as Hannah for several years of my life. Still does sometimes.
2. I'm a closet Michael Bolton fan
3. I hate the feel of paper sucker sticks and won't touch them they have to be covered by the sucker wrapper.
4. I used to have a horse named Katie
5. My first car was a blue Mitsubishi Eclipse named Betsy
6. I would like to visit the state of Maine someday. No real reason why.
7. I once got stood up on a date. To tell me he was sorry, he brought me a baby goat (don't ask). I named her Daisy.
8. I someday would like to have a bathroom with a black toilet.
9. In said bathroom, I would also like a claw footed tub.
10. I could watch American Pickers and Pawn Stars for hours and I sometimes do.
11. I am obsessed with TV shows about cakes: Cake Boss, Ace of Cakes, Ultimate Food Challenge Cakes, etc.
12. I wish Pepsi was a health food, I would be so skinny right now.
13. I like to color.
14. I am a planner and a worrier
15. I once wanted a pet iguana and got one. He was the meanest thing around. I still hate him.
16. I have never traveled outside of the U.S. ....someday I will
17. I have never swam in the ocean but plan to rectify that in Hawaii in September
18. I wish the weather was nice enough in Utah to wear flip flops all year round
19. I can never decide whether I want my hair long or short and go back and forth a lot. Right now I am growing it out again after 2 years of it being short
20. The sound of people purposely cracking their knuckles, necks, backs etc. has the same effect on me as nails on a chalkboard.
21. I wish I still knew how to do cartwheels and other gymnastics and could bend like I used to
22. I despised the subject of history in school. Now I eat it up and wish I would have paid more attention to it back then.
23. I am not a big fan of milk and will only drink it with certain dinners
24. I am afraid of humming birds.
25. I like to sing a lot and loudly even though I can't carry a tune at all. It's scary really. Ask Mike, he'll tell you.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love this list!! I know you said not to ask, but a goat?? Seriously?!