Monday, July 25, 2011

It's SOOOO Girly!

I've been a total slave driver to poor Mike this weekend. I knows he knows how much I appreciate it and am so relieved to finally say that baby girls room is pretty much done. We went on a hunt for some decor on Saturday, but didn't come home with much other than these cute metal flowers for the wall. So I broke out the Cricut and went to work cutting and Mike helped by doing all the standing and putting it on the wall for me. I think it turned out super cute.


The Cricut also came in handy to Polka Dot this wall to match the sheets and curtains. It's so fun. And we found this nice dresser at IKEA Sunday evening and the lamp at Hobby Lobby. I am still on the hunt for something fun to put on the shelf. Some saying or her name or ladybugs/flowers. I just can't seem to find anything.

Because of size constraints I am not able to get a good pic of the changing table and these pics together. But these go above the changing table.



And the cute, cute curtains that tie it all together.


I Love it and am so excited that we were able to get it all together before she makes her appearance. Makes me a lot less stressed for sure. Every time Mike walks into or past that room I hear, "It's SOOOO Girly in here!" I'll take that as a compliment. I done good. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE it!!! You are so creative.

mom o said...

I love it! Nothing can be to girlie when you have a house full of boys.