Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Mike!

Yesterday we got to celebrate Mike's Bday. He took the day off from work and spent the first 4 hours of the morning out on the golf course with a co-worker. Then he came home pooped and we lounged around the rest of the day, watching the kids play and watching a movie. Caleb and I slipped out to go pick him up the ice cream cake that I convinced him he wanted. After dinner it was time for dessert. The boys insisted that they sing Happy Birthday to him, so afterwards he blew out his pretend candles.


This is his, "I'm so glad you and your cravings suggested ice cream cake for my Bday" look.

I'm not sure, but I think maybe me and the twins enjoyed it a little more than he did.













Happy Bday Daddy! We love you. When you decide what you really want for your Bday, let us know. :)


No comments: