Friday, May 10, 2013

All about Muah!

Caleb had to do a survey at school all about muah for Mother's Day. I love, love, love his answers, they make me happy and make me giggle.  So, I am sharing. Where did I get such an awesome kid?

1. What is something Mom always says to you? I love you a lot.
2. What makes Mom happy? Being nice because she doesn't like meanies.
3. What makes Mom sad? Being mean makes her sad.
4. How does yout mom make you laugh? She says funny stuff and acts funny.
5. What is her favorite thing to do? Watch football all day to watch a lot of Cowboys games.
6. What does your mom do when you're not around? She talks on the computer all day when I'm gone.
7. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? She would become famous for cooking dinner because she's a very good cooker.
8. What is your mom really good at? She is really good at cooking.
9. What does your mom do for a job? She cleans a lot of the house.
10. What is your mom's favorite food? Pizza because to her it tastes good.
11. What makes you proud of your mom? Her cleaning. It makes me proud because it is so clean.
12. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? Scooby Doo because she likes dogs.
13. What do you and your mom do together? We color and do math.
14. How are you and your mom the same? We both like the same food.
15. How do you know your mom loves you? She says it a lot to me.
16. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Texas Roadhouse. Because she always wants to go there every time.

I will neither confirm nor deny that some of the answers are true. But you can bet,this is one assigment I'll be saving.

No comments: