Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day After Christmas

We spent the day after Christmas trying to get back to a little more of a routine. Mike went back to work and me and the kids spent the day playing some more with our new goodies, cleaning up the mess and relaxing a bit.

What a difference a day makes.
 I think someone really loves her new baby doll Phoebe.
 Playing with the new (and old) Hexbug sets from Grandma Braska.
And once Dad got home, we decided to get out of the house a little bit with the Christmas money and gift cards we got. We hit up Target first to get in on some day after Christmas sales and get some storage totes and I ended up buying me some new dress pants with my gift card from Aunt Sue. I know, not that exciting but I needed some and they are super cute. Thanks Aunt Sue!
Then we took the kids over to Toys R Us to pick out what they wanted with their cash from Great Aunt Sue and their gift cards from Great Aunt Peg. They took a long time deciding, but Faith settled on a Princess Sofia suitcase and some Minnie Mouse play shoes that light up. Zaric ended up with a  giant stuffed Angry Bird and some new cars, Zaden opted for a Pirate's cove Matchbox car set and Caleb bought 2 more Skylanders characters and is saving the rest for later.  Thanks GAP And GAS, it made for a fun and much needed outing.

No comments: