Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Just me and Ree

One of my favorite bloggers Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman, was in SLC for a book signing last night. After the rough morning I had with Faith being sick and our little accident and the the still falling snow I debated for a while whether or not to go. But in the end, I had to. I purchased her newest cookbook, another cookbook I didn't have yet and 2 of her children's books for the kids. And then waited in line for what seemed like an eternity. But in the end I got all the books signed and personalized and I was able to have someone snap my picture. I hate this picture of me, but my cute friend Ree looks adorable as always.


The books and the signing was an early Merry Christmas to me from Mike (thanks Hon!). I'm not sure if those books will get wrapped up or not. He's already picked out several recipes to try before Christmas.  :) 

No comments: