Sunday, December 15, 2013

The PB Incident

So the twins love peanut butter. Seriously love it. That's what they ask for every day after school. If they are good at school, as a reward they even ask for "peanut butter spoons". Translation, eat it right out of the jar with a spoon. Well Monday last week was one such day. We came home and they got out their usually snacks and I provided the peanut butter and spoons and asked if they wanted to make themselves a sandwich as well. Well they got to eating and I sat down to take care of some business on my laptop. It was a quiet for a time which I figured was due to their eating, but boy was I wrong! When I turned around to see what Faith was now asking for this is what I found!
I immediately went to freak out! But then, something told me "someday, you'll laugh about this." So I took a deep breath, grabbed my camera for a pic, and then walked them straight to the bathroom for a little lunch time bath. Afterwards, I of course had some fun with it and sent it to Mike and had a laugh on Facebook with several of my friends.

This is one for the Ouren family history books! 

No comments: