Sunday, May 22, 2016

16 Years!

Last week we celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary!  We started the day off with what Mike called, "extra cheese" when I had hidden several small gifts around the house for him with little notes on them to match the gifts. But all in all, he admitted that he loved everything I bought him.


After a day full of chores and running kids around, Mike came home with these goodies for me.  
Does he know me or what? 

After attending Faith's dance recital, we finally got to sneak away for a late dinner together. Of course he took me to one of my favorites, Texas Road House!  Yum,
This was a little more subdued  and laid back anniversary for us than the last few years which I had thought may leave us a little disappointed in the end, but luckily now that it's over, I think it was a nice change of pace.  I seriously don't know what I did right in this life to deserve this guy. So glad he's stuck with me through it all so far. He really is my Superman.


No comments: