Thursday, September 15, 2016

Gone Coastal- Day 2

Day 2 in Portland started off with a little more Portland office time for Mike. Once he was done for the day, we were off on an adventure to find some waterfalls I'd read about. It was a little bit of a road trip but we had the best time together hiking and exploring the  mountainside.  We saw Oneonta Gorge, Elowah Falls, Horsetail Falls, Multnomah Falls and Wahkeena Falls.  




































I am still in complete awe of how beautiful it was, even in the rain, and the breathtaking drive up to them.  Mike called me a "Nature dork" more than once as I oo-ed and aww'd around every turn.  But I think I was even more in awe of how adventurous Mike was during the hiking and random unplanned stops.  Things like that are very unlike him, I guess I wasn't the only "nature dork," there that day. 

No comments: