Sunday, November 08, 2015

Almost 12 Interview

Caleb turns 12 this week! Where did the time go? I sat him down for a little pre-birthday interview since I haven't done one with him for a few years now.  Here's his current answers for the big #12 !

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Sport: Football
Favorite Team: NY Giants
Favorite School Subject: Math
Favorite thing to do: Play Football
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Dessert: Chocolate
Favorite Restaurant: McDonald's
Favorite Place to go: School
Favorite TV Show: Teen Titans Go
Favorite Movie: Old Futurama episodes
Favorite thing to do with Mom; Go places
Favorite thing to do with Dad: Play Xbox
What I want to be when I grow up: Police Officer
If I could go anywhere where would I go: New York/New Jersey- To the Giants Stadium
What I want People to know about Caleb: That I'm currently in a love triangle with two girls from school. Yikes.

Seriously love this kid! Looking forward to the big day on Friday with him!






No comments: