Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Thankful Tree

This month got started off with a little project, a Thankful tree.  I crafted it and asked the kids to all pick a couple of things to start it off with for some leafage to start showing. 
 They have loved it and have loved adding to it occasionally throughout the month.
Since this is the last night together before some of us leave for Thanksgiving, I thought I would share what the Ouren's are Thankful for in 2015:

Caleb:  Food, football and Mom letting me play football
Zaden : Faith, my Mom, zebras, Sophie and pigs
Zaric: hard work, Caleb, nice moms, Zaden and Thanksgiving
Faith: being nice, dinner, treats, Sophie, pumpkins, preschool, when Dad is nice to me, my brothers and toys
Mike: My wife and fun memories
Becca: A warm home, my kids, Michael, hugs &kisses, finding happiness and laughter.


No comments: