Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Thanksgiving this year started off with the traditional early morning shopping trip to Kmart with my sister where we scored some deals and then helped my mom score some once she joined us as well. Then it was off to My Dad's house for some fun.
This little turkey got dressed for the occasion

And Grandma Judi broke out this awesome table cloth which kept the kids busy.






We made some cinnamon roll turkeys, played some Xbox and watched a bit of the parade on TV before football started up.



My sister and I compared our lists for the night's shopping trip and went on a recon mission to find out the best paths to take. Then it was time to dig in. And dig in we did!



This one dug in so fast her turkey coma couldn't wait until we were done eating.
Then the shopping missions started! We were off and running and like the pros we are, we got everything we wanted on our lists! And then some!

We are truly Team USA of Black Friday shopping, even if I did have to start training a new protege' in my usual one ditched us for her boyfriend this year......WHAT? 

No comments: