Saturday, August 30, 2008

The List

I blog-lifted this idea from my cousin's website. She read once that every Labor Day Weekend, you should make a list of all of the things you wanted to do the last summer and never got around to. Then the next year you get that list out on Memorial Day weekend and start planning to get them done. Sounds like it's worth a shot to me. So here's my list. It's pretty ambitious considering our 3 young 'uns but maybe next year we'll actually get around to some if I have them in a list.
1. Get out that snowcone maker Mike bought me a couple years ago and use it!
2. Take Caleb to run through the fountains at the Gateway
3. Go to a Drive In movie
4. Go swimming more
5. Go to a real apple orchard and pick apples then make a mean apple crisp with them
6. Walk the gardens at Thanksgiving Point
7. Go camping at least 3 times
8. Make it to Swiss Days in Midway next Labor Day weekend
9. Scrapbook More!!!!!

So there it is, our challenge for next summer. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh man! I need to add to my list getting out the snowcone machine, too! I have one up in my attic and have intended to get it out all summer! There is still time to go apple picking! Put it on your fall to-do list! By the way, I got your e-mail and have just been REALLY bad about getting back. But, I'm proud of you! :-) Good job.