Sunday, August 03, 2008

Wagadorf and Friends

This is Wagadorf (or Mike Oveson to be fair). I deemed him Wagadorf in Jr. High and have called him that ever since. This past weekend was my 10 year High school reunion and who did I run into but Wags (for short) himself and his lovely wife Kassy. Turns out that he actually remembers the very day that I deemed him Wagadorf in Mr. Moss's Science class. He thinks I named about 5 people that day. The only other one we could remember though was Moydie, which by the way, turns out everyone still calls him. Moydie didn't make it to the reunion which is a shame. Anyway, I had a good time visiting with him and meeting his wife. After the reunion he invited me to his parents house to say hi to them since I also hadn't talked to them in a while and his little boy Joshua. A couple other friends showed up as well and we had a good time reminiscing about the past. Man, I miss hanging out with them and wish I would have made more time for them in high school ( I know hind sight...). Well Wagadorf was also nice enough to invite me for a Sunday picnic with another good friend, Errol, who had every excuse in the book for missing the reunion ; ).
So this next picture is from the picnic this afternoon where I also got to meet Errol's wife and his 3 kids. It was a great afternoon and we are hoping to do it more often as I have promised myself to keep in better touch with these guys now that I have their info. Whether they like it or not!

No comments: