Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shopaholic

So I had one last hoorah to Park City this weekend with my friend Scott's wife Holly. We have been going there together every few months for a couple of years I think now. I decided I better get in one more time before I am unemployed in a couple of weeks. It was the last weekend before most schools start here, so the stores were packed as you can imagine. Mike would have been going crazy (good thing I left him home with the kids). But of course, that didn't stop us. We shopped from about 11m to 6pm with a short stop for some soft pretzels for lunch.
The weather was perfect and the deals sweet so I am very glad I went. Of course I overspent on all 3 boyz. I can't help it....that Carter's and Osh Kosh get me every time, it's like they see me coming and throw up some sale signs which I always fall for. Should just have a "sucker" stamp on my head.
But what a blast and I was also able to score me a choice outfit for my November outing with the girls to the New Kids On The Block concert!!!!! I can't wait, been tuning up my voice with the songs and reminiscing my pre-teen years. "Oh..Oh...Oh oh oh, The Right Stuff". Look out Jordan and Jonathan Knight...you aint seen nothin' yet. And I am still hanging onto a kiss for both of you after all of these years.

No comments: