Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reunion Time



So I am finally getting these out. It's only a week late. I think that's pretty good considering the kind of week this has been. Warning: There will be a lot of photos!



This first picture is a group of the kids with the water guns my sister and I brought up to camp. The grown ups can thank us later : P. You notice Caleb's pose right there in the middle. Looks like he's up to something with his orange squirt gun.

Below are a picture of me and my sister being the Pepsi twins. We ran to town on Friday for a few things and ended up buying the matching hats, along with the guns. Oh and we didn't get a picture of this. But we took my Dad's old Geo Tracker (Tractor as the kids call it) to town. He told us not to hot rod it (not that we can with it's max speed of 60 on a good day) so we happened to run into some flame decals at the store and put them on. Told him that we drove it so fast...it burst into flames......I think deep down he likes the flames. I bet they are even still on there. Anyway, then the other pic is obviously one of my Dad holding the boyz.


















These bottom two are a pic of Caleb and My Dad in a serious conversation. I wonder if this is when Caleb got his "Moon" idea. See my previous post on this. Then a picture of a tiny pug dog. This is Missy, my cousin Ashley brought her up. Her tongue stayed out like this the whole time and both me and Mike kept trying to get them to let her come home with us. My Nephew Leyton kept telling us there were 2 Mophie's there. Too much fun.



1 comment:

Mindy said...

It is fun to see all the pics!