Sunday, April 05, 2009

Hey Batter Batter!

Before we left Price this morning my niece called and asked if it was warm if we'd play baseball with them. I hadn't played in years so I thought it sounded kinda fun. We headed to the park around 11 and everyone showed up. So we picked teams and had a little game. Nobody kept score, but it was pretty obvious that my team didn't win. A good time was had by all none the less.


This is my sister, Tracey, striking a pose with her mitt.
Taylor whacking the ball into the outfield.

David showing off his pitching abilities.



Papa and Leyton covering 2nd base.


And Leyton taking a whack at the ball.



Oh that's right......I still got it. All those years of softball paid off. I hit a few good ones. And thanks to Maygun I got this pic of my backside.....my better side some would say ;)


And here's the little outfielders Caleb and Schydi.



And miss Maygun at the plate.
Thanks for the invite and we'll make sure to play again sometime when we are down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like soooo much fun, I used to love to play baseball. We will have to get together and play a little this summer.