Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nationals


I have never claimed to be an MLB expert and never will. This became even more apparent to me tonight when we went to meet Caleb's Tball coach and get his uniform. Last year his team was the Red Sox, who doesn't know the Sox? And he loved it. We were hoping for something similar this year (me secretly hoping for the Braves) when we were handed this hat. HUH? Neither me nor Mike even knew what this team was. See shows you how much of an "expert" I am. I had to come home and look it up. It's the Washington Nationals....again huh? I still am not at all familiar with the team. So I guess I'll be brushing up on some MLB knowledge this summer as I root for my son's team. And as you can see, he really doesn't care who he is as long as he gets to play. Stay tuned for pics from his first game next week. GO NATIONALS!




2 comments:

Mindy said...

Of course it is the Nationals! Nats to the locals. I was excited when I saw it. If you come out here this summer, we can take you to a game!

Anonymous said...

He looks sooo cute in the hat!