Monday, April 20, 2009

Velociraptor Boys

When I went to the store last week to pick up a couple of things this Velociraptor puzzle jumped in my cart. We had looked at it before but it was $13 and had decided against it. But this day it was on super-duper clearance. Only $1.50, you heard me right $1.50. Who could leave it there for that price? I also snagged a Stegosaurus one for the same price. I let Caleb know that I was keeping them for a special prize for days when he's extra helpful. Turned out that yesterday was the day for one. While I was at the Insta Care Mike says he was awesome. He helped unpack, helped sort laundry and helped with the boys while not bothering and picking on them. So Dad and I talked it over and agreed that he had earned it. So we got it out and the boys spent some quality time putting it together. He loves it and was looking for ways to earn the stegosaurus today, he didn't quite make it but at least he has something to work toward.

No comments: