Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Bewitched


One of my favorite old television shows is Bewitched. And today I find myself longing whole heartedly to be Samantha Stevens herself. I never have been able to perfect the nose twitch but would settle for wiggling it like little Tabitha with my finger. When I would do this today this is what would happen:
1. It would stop snowing and the sun would come out and stay out until after the boyz party on Saturday.
2. My house would clean itself.
3. My hair and outfit would have magically been done and I would look great.
4. We wouldn't have spent the night up and down with Zaric who once again has a raging fever. And now sitting around to call the Dr. Office. (We should have frequent flyer miles at his office after this last month.)
There are so many other things that I could do if I could summon her abilities. But for today, I would settle for just those four. What would you settle for today if you could wiggle your nose?

No comments: