Sunday, May 03, 2009

Fridge Tetris

Caleb's Tball games were rained out again yesterday. It rained pretty much all day at our house so when we had to run an errand to Walmart we also picked up some craft supplies. We decided to try out some good old fashioned fusion beads and made some fridge magnets in the shape of Tetris pieces. Mike and I have already arranged them several times and Mike has been humming the music from Tetris today after we finally glued on the magnetic backing and stuck them to the fridge. Something fun for Caleb to play with and make designs. Mike says we need to make more pieces, we'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing in the whole world. I soooo wish I could put magnets on my fridge. I am still gonna make them for Hailee's magnet board in her ruined playroom.

jfm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.