Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh Bubbles!

Sometimes when Mike is being awesome and bathing the boys for me, I will sneak off and take a bath of my own. Last night was one of those nights. I felt like having a bubble bath. The babies seem to have a beacon and know just when I am in the tub and love to come find me when they are done with their bath and play in my water over the side of the tub. I haven't let them have a bubble bath before of their own. Caleb doesn't like bubbles in the tub so I just haven't bought any kids bubbles lately. They were in awe of bubbles. I kept scooping some up in my hands and letting them touch and play in them. Of course Zaden had to try to eat some. I caught him before he got too much in there. He didn't like that taste one bit, so I don't think I'll have to worry about that in the future. But what fun they had discovering bubbles. (Don't worry the pics are clean, Mike was good about that ;) ).






No comments: