Friday, May 29, 2009

Best Show and Tell Ever!


Caleb has been asking to take his remote control dino to school with him for show and tell since Christmas. I kept putting it off knowing that either Mike or I would have to take him and then stay during it given that it won't exactly fit into his backpack. Well I had completely forgotten about it until last night when Caleb asked if it was that day yet. Well since today was the last day of school, we had to figure it out and quick.

Mike took Caleb and Spike with him to work then took Caleb to school and helped him show it off. From what I hear it was a huge hit. The kids and the teachers absolutely loved it. Spike chased them around the room and showed off his bone picking up and dropping skills and then Caleb gave a few kids turns with the remote. But first up was his gf Ashton :).

It sounds so stinking cute. I wish I would have been there or at least had Mike take the camera and snap some pics. He said his cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing at the kids so much. So much fun and I was home with 2 crabby babies. I think Mike got the better end of that deal.

No comments: