Sunday, June 28, 2009

Demolition Derby's

It just so happened that it was also the weekend for the demolition derby in Price. Mike and I debated on going then decided against it. However, Papa Kevin took Caleb and he had such a good time. He got home late so we didn't get to ask him about it, but he talked our ears off today. I got brave and handed him my camera on his way out to snap a few pics. He did a good job with it and the camera came back in one piece (I'm sure Papa helped with that a little). After we drove back today, he went right to his room to create his own derby.

Here's a few pics he took last night.










And here's the audience he set up in his room to watch the derby.





And the cars lining up.





And the crashes created.




Here's the final wreckage. Well at least for 10 minutes before he makes a new one :).



I'm so glad he went and had so much fun.






No comments: