Thursday, June 18, 2009

Progress




Mike and I have been working hard with the boys this last week or so with the walking thing and we are finally making some progress. Last night we got them both to stand for a few seconds at a time now un-assisted. And over the last week they have officially taken their "first steps". Today while Mike was at work I let Zaric go and got a great run of standing (30 seconds or so). He even bent his legs to a crouching position and was able to get himself back up a couple of times. I thought it was a fluke and he wouldn't do it later for Dad, but boy was I wrong. He loved showing off this new talent for Dad over and over. He thought about taking a few steps a couple of times from this position, but chickened out.
I snapped these tonight while Dad was outside doing yard work. They are all of Zaric. I could get Zaden to stand but not for long enough for me to let go of him and back up enough that I could take a picture. My goal for tomorrow is Zaden standing pics. Stay tuned for that :)
Hooray for progress! Next stop: Full-Walking!



1 comment:

jfm said...

Be careful what you wish for!! j/k
I remember wishing mine would learn to talk!! ha-ha j/k again! What a cutie and they are growing sooooo fast!!