Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Mom and Son Dr. Days

Zaric has had almost constant ear infections since January and a few before that so we finally went to see an ENT Dr. last week, He confirmed that we probably would benefit from ear tubes and so we scheduled it for today. We couldn't get a babysitter at 5:30 this morning for the other 2 so Dad was nice enough to take Zaric alone while I stayed behind with the other two.

I am happy to report that everything went well. They just got back home and he's awake and hungry and only mildly fussy. We go back in in 3 weeks to check on them and see if they are working. Let's cross our fingers for no more infections before then.

My foot that I injured back in April on our Lake Powell trip has still been giving me grief. It's been very sore and throbbing at night and very stiff in the mornings so I finally made an appt with a Podiatrist for yesterday and went to see him. He believes the torn ligaments didn't ever really heal and re-booted me. I wear this thing for 3 weeks and return again to see him. In the meantime I will also be doing some physical therapy to try to speed up the process at little.



No comments: