Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our Kids Will Never!

Famous last words. I remember when Mike and I were dating and engaged and even married for a while with no kids. We had a spoken list of rules to entitled "Our Kids Will Never." Well I finally broke down and broken one of these sacred rules (#13 -or s0 -our kids will never have one of those leashes) and bought the twins backpack leashes over the weekend. They aren't quite walking still, but we are getting closer and the thought of trying to chase 2 of them around the store, or the zoo, or wherever we go was getting a little overwhelming. And besides, leashes have come a long way in the last 11 years. How adorable are these lion backpacks? Functional and stylish, I say. And when I let them crawl around Papa's house in them over the weekend, they didn't seem to mind them much (bonus). Mike is still opposed and says he'll never put them on them or hold onto them when we are out......Never say Never!





No comments: