Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Allison!

Happy Birthday Allison ! Who knew that us being roommates that fateful year in college would lead to such a long lasting friendship? Seems like yesterday we were packing our stuff up those winding stairs to Hogle Hall 3rd floor. And here we are.
Thanks for sharing so much of your life with us and letting us share ours with you. I don't know what I would do without our nearly every day talks. They really mean the world to me. You are the best! I hope this Bday is the best one yet!
Since I knew you took the day off for your Bday I thought I would chance posting these pics before your party. Knowing your love of frogs, we couldn't resist when we saw this hat on Etsy.com . I hope you don't mind that the boys already had to try it out and now want to order some of their own. So if you happen to see these before your party, the surprise is ruined, but Happy Birthday! We hope you love it as much as we do.






No comments: