Monday, July 29, 2013

The Yellow Chair

This last week/weekend was full of projects and getting many neglected things around the house taken care of.  One of those projects included finally painting my patio rocking chair. I bought this chair 3 years ago at the family reunion knowing some day I would have a patio or porch to put it on. Well it sat in the storage shed for 2 years at the old house. Then has been sitting on the back patio here at the new house for almost a  year while I couldn't make up my mind what color I wanted it. But I finally made a decision, yellow!

So Thursday morning I went to work. Here's the before:




And after a coat of primer and one coat of paint:
And with the cute cushion I found to go on it.
I love it! I've added another coat and a clear finishing coat to it since this pic. I'm very happy with this project. Pics of another project coming soon.
 

No comments: